Paleo Egg Muffins
Do you love a hot breakfast, but not all of the time and effort it takes to prepare? Then you will LOVE these Paleo egg muffins.
Made with simple ingredients – eggs, meat, veggies and cheese (if you’d like) – egg muffins let you whip up a week’s worth of breakfasts… in just half an hour.
Paleo Egg Muffins: A Quick and Delicious, Customizable, Make-Ahead Breakfast
To beat taste bud boredom, change up the ingredients in these portable breakfast treats. Here are a few of my favorites you might like to try:
- Sautéed Mushrooms, Onions & Spinach
- Sausage & Sautéed Kale
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Sautéed Asparagus
And of course, these Mexican-inspired ones below:
- 12 large pastured eggs
- ½ medium organic onion, chopped
- ½ c. organic salsa
- 2 tsp. virgin coconut oil
- 2 oz. organic grass-fed cheddar cheese (optional)
- 16 oz. grass-fed beef (85%)
- In a cast iron skillet, add oil. Add the onions and cook, stirring until translucent.
- Add the grass-fed beef and cook. Stir with a wooden spoon until cooked through. Drain the fat and set aside.
- Line a stainless steel or cast iron muffin pan with unbleached muffin liners. Divide the onion/beef mixture among 12 lined muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Use a small ladle to divide beaten eggs among the muffin cups. Pour over the ground beef mixture.
- Spoon salsa over the eggs and top with cheese (if using)
- Transfer to the oven and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and store in a glass container for the week.
Do you make-ahead breakfast for the week? Have you ever tried Paleo egg muffins, and if so, what is your favorite combination?
I have searched for years for a low carb Keto
bread. I was delighted when I found your book.
Your 10 years of research is greatly appreciated.
The bread is delicious and my husband eats it. He likes it.
Now I can stay under 20 carbs and still have a hamburger,
roll, or any kind of bread I need and still feel normal,
and not miss all the things I couldn’t have before I found your
Keto Breads book. I am most delighted.
I am a member of Eat Like a Bear,a Low Carb Keto Group.
Amanda Rose is the founder and we have over 60,000 members plus and
I am going to share your book with them, so get ready for big orders as Thanksgiving is
I just love my Keto Breads book. I made my corn bread stuffing which is similar
to yours and he ate it for days. Yay me.!!!! I am so grateful for your hard work and
your books. Thanks you so much, Sincerely, Melissa in TX.
Kelley Herring says
Hello Melissa in TX!
You totally made my day.:-)
I am delighted that you & your hubby are enjoying the recipes and truly appreciate you taking the time to let me know.
It’s my pleasure to serve you and I’m so grateful that my work has had a small impact on your life. It is for kind people like you that I do what I do!
Wishing you & your family health & abundance,