Air Fryer Grass-Fed Steak
Indulge in a culinary delight with our Air Fryer Grass-Fed Steak recipe, a perfect harmony of premium grass-fed meat and the convenience of air frying. Elevate your dining experience with this simple yet sophisticated preparation. Whether you opt for the richness of ribeye, the tenderness of striploin, or the refinement of filet mignon, this recipe is sure to please.
The result? Juicy, flavorful perfection. Allow the steaks to rest for a few minutes post-cooking, ensuring those mouthwatering juices stay locked in. Serve alongside your favorite side dishes or sauces to complete the meal. Note that cooking times may vary, and using a meat thermometer is advised to achieve your preferred level of doneness.
- 2 grass-fed steaks (such as ribeye, striploin, or filet mignon)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Garlic powder, onion powder, or other seasonings of your choice
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Rub the steaks with ghee and season them generously with salt and pepper. Add any additional seasonings you prefer.
- Place the steaks in the air fryer basket in a single layer, ensuring they are not touching.
- Cook the steaks for 8-12 minutes, depending on the thickness and desired doneness. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of around 130°F (54°C). Adjust the cooking time according to your preferred level of doneness.
- Flip the steaks halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
- Once cooked to your desired doneness, remove the steaks from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the juicy and flavorful air fryer steak with your favorite side dishes or sauces.
- Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the steaks and the air fryer model used. It’s recommended to use a meat thermometer to ensure the steak reaches your preferred level of doneness.