- 16 Tbsp. Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Zero
- 8 oz. Dagoba Organic Eclipse Bar
- 1 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
- 20 drops SweetLeaf® SteviaClear Liquid Stevia
- 5 large pastured eggs
- 1 c. organic grass-fed butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring eggs to room temperature.
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan or double boiler, melt the chocolate with the butter and stir until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, powdered erythritol, stevia, and salt. Beat in chocolate mixture. Stir in coconut flour.
- Pour into paper-lined muffin cups and bake for 12-14 minutes, or until puffed up and still a bit moist looking on the tops. Do NOT overbake.
- Let cakes stand for one minute, then invert on to individual serving dishes.
- Enjoy immediately!