Paleo “Secret Ingredient” Meatloaf
- 1 pound pastured pork, ground
- 16 oz. pastured chicken livers
- 2 stalks organic celery, finely diced
- 1/2 Tbsp. organic dried thyme
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 8 tsp. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp. organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Tbsp. Olivado Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. organic dried oregano
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 4 cloves organic garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 medium organic onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp. organic dried parsley
- 2 large pasture-raised eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a medium, safe nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the onion and celery and cook until soft, about 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- In a blender or Magic Bullet, puree the liver.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add all ingredients and gently but thoroughly mix with hands.(NOTE: You may transfer to refrigerator to let flavors marry for 4-6 hours)
- Place meatloaf in a large loaf pan set on a rimmed cookie sheet. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.