Smoked Paprika and Blue Cheese Mashers
- 3 oz. grass-fed blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 2 heads organic cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Steam the cauliflower in a vegetable steamer basket until very soft and slightly overcooked. Let drain and cool slightly.
- Add cauliflower to a large bowl. Using an immersion blender, puree to a creamy consistency. (Note: If liquid is needed, add heavy organic cream or full-fat coconut milk by the tablespoon to achieve desired consistency)
- Stir in salt, blue cheese and smoked paprika.
- Top with fresh chives and serve.