- 3 medium organic radishes, sliced
- 1 clove organic garlic, minced
- 24 oz. grass-fed flank steak
- 1 c. shredded organic cabbage
- 1 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Organic Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1/2 medium organic carrot, julienned
- 1/2 oz. organic peanuts, toasted and chopped
- 4 Tbsp. organic cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 medium organic cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 medium organic scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tsp. Sriracha Chili Paste
- 1 oz. Eden Foods Rice Noodles (Bifun)
- 1/3 c. chopped organic tomato
- 3 Tbsp. fresh organic lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. organic almond oil
- 4 c. Earthbound Farm Mixed Baby Greens
- 1/3 c. mango, diced
- First, make the dressing. Whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, Sriracha, palm sugar, sesame oil, almond oil and 1 Tbsp. filtered water. Let set at room temereature while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- For Salad: Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet (preferably cast iron) and sear for 2-3 minutes per side, or until medium rare.
- Let the meat rest for a few minutes. Slice thinly on the bias and toss with 2-3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Mix the remaining salad ingredients (except the peanuts) in a large bowl, and add dressing until everything is well coated.
- Divide the salad between plates, mound the beef on top and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.