1 h 30 mins
1 h 45 mins
- 2 c. Pacific Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk (Plain)
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 0.0625 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Original Raw Chia Seeds
- 10 drops SweetLeaf® SteviaClear Liquid Stevia
- Add chia seeds to almond milk and soak for 10 minutes. (Chia will gel).
- Add chia-almond milk mixture to a high powered blender with other ingredients. Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour into an ice cube tray and transfer to freezer. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Pop the cubes out of the containers and thaw slightly. (NOTE: Only thaw what you want to use immediately)
- Place cubes in blender and blend to desired consistency.