- 1 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 3 c. Imagine Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 2 c. Pacific Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk (Plain) Pacific Organic Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Guar Gum Bob’s Red Mill Guar Gum
- In a medium saucepan, heat the broth. Add the herbs and simmer 10 minutes. Strain broth with a fine mesh strainer, removing herb bits.
- Whisk in butter and almond milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Sprinkle in the guar gum, whisking briskly until the gravy is slightly thinner than the consistency you like. Do NOT add too much gum – the gravy will continue to thicken as it cools.