Instant Pot Chicken Wings - Instant Pot Asian Sesame-Ginger Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds pasture-raised chicken wings
- ½ cup organic coconut aminos
- ½ tsp. ginger powder
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 large green onion, cut thinly on the bias
- Prepare Instant Pot vessel with 1 cup water. Add the trivet. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Add chicken wings to the trivet inside Instant Pot. Close and lock the lid. Set Pressure to HIGH, Time to 8 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, add the aminos, ginger powder, garlic powder and pepper flakes. Heat over medium high and cook, whisking 5-7 minutes until sauce thickens.
- When the time is up on the Instant Pot, release the pressure. Place cooked wings on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Using a grill brush or pastry brush, brush the wings with prepared sauce to coat.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 15-20 minutes, basting again halfway through.
- Remove wings from oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds, garnish with green onions and serve.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
283 calories, 18 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 7 g monounsaturated fat, 4 g polyunsaturated fat, 87 mg cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrate, 5g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 0.4 g sugar, 0.7 g fiber, 21 g protein, 228 mg potassium, 160 mg phosphorous, 592 mg sodium, 25 mg magnesium
61% Fat | 31% Protein | 8% Carbohydrate