Instant Pot Chicken Wings - Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds pasture-raised chicken wings
- ½ cup organic hot pepper sauce
- 4 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
- ½ Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Pour 1 cup cold water in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place a steamer basket in Instant Pot. Place chicken wings in the steamer basket.
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, make the sauce. Add the butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, vinegar, Worcestershire and sea salt to a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, whisking until sauce bubbles, then remove from heat.
- When the time is up on the Instant Pot, allow the pressure to naturally release, then open the lid carefully.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove wings from Instant Pot and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss wings with sauce.
- Place chicken wings in a single layer on a wire rack in a baking tray.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 15-20 minutes, basting and flipping halfway through to get crisp and golden.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
303 calories, 24 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 9 g monounsaturated fat, 4 g polyunsaturated fat, 102 mg cholesterol, 0 g carbohydrate, 0g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 0 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 21 g protein, 188 mg potassium, 153 mg phosphorous, 304 mg sodium, 21 mg magnesium
72% Fat | 28% Protein | 0% Carbohydrate