Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free Option) - Dairy Free
- 3 cups organic chicken bone broth
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- ¼ medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 slices pastured bacon, cooked
- 2 ounces Kite Hill Soft Fresh Original
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 6 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 large green onion, minced
- 1 tsp. nutritional yeast (optional, for a cheesy taste)
- Add the coconut oil to the vessel of the Instant Pot and turn to Sauté.
- While the oil melts, chop the onion and garlic. Add to the Instant Pot and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broth and deglaze the pan. Add the chopped cauliflower and sea salt. Close and lock the lid. Set pressure to HIGH and time to 5 minutes.
- When time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon and chop the green onion.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Add the Kite Hill cream “cheese”, coconut milk and nutritional yeast (if using). Blend again to incorporate. Adjust seasoning.
- To serve, ladle into bowls, top with crumbled bacon and green onions.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
220 calories, 20 g fat, 13 g saturated fat, 3 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 9 mg cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrate, 4 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 2 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein, 319 mg potassium, 71 mg phosphorous, 331 mg sodium, 22 mg magnesium
80.5% FAT | 13% PROTEIN | 6.5% CARBOHYDRATE