Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free Option) - Original
- 3 cups organic chicken bone broth
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- ½ medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 slices pastured bacon, cooked
- 2 ounces organic probiotic cream cheese
- ½ cup organic heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp. pastured butter
- 1 large green onion, minced
- 3 ounces organic cheddar cheese, grated
- Add the butter to the vessel of the Instant Pot and turn to Sauté.
- While the butter melts, chop the onion and garlic. Add to the Instant Pot and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broth and deglaze the pan. Add the chopped cauliflower and sea salt. Close and lock the lid. Set pressure to HIGH and time to 5 minutes.
- When time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon and chop the green onion.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese, heavy cream and ¾ of the shredded cheese. Blend again to incorporate. Adjust seasoning.
- To serve, ladle into bowls, top with remaining shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
253 calories, 22 g fat, 12 g saturated fat, 7 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 62 mg cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrate, 4 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 2 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein, 324 mg potassium, 131 mg phosphorous, 419 mg sodium, 21 mg magnesium
78% FAT | 16% PROTEIN | 6% CARBOHYDRATE