Instant Pot Keto Thai Salmon Curry - Original
- 1 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 2 cups organic chicken bone broth
- 16 ounces wild salmon
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 medium scallion, sliced
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1 whole lime, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- Dice the wild salmon into 1-inch cubes and remove pin bones. Chop the scallions and cilantro, grate the ginger, slice the lime into wedges.
- Add the broth, red curry paste, coconut oil, ginger and coconut milk to the Instant Pot vessel. Whisk to combine.
- Place the diced wild salmon into the broth.
- Close and lock the lid. Set the pressure to LOW and the time to 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Transfer salmon curry to serving bowls. Serve with scallions, cilantro and lime wedges.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
442 calories, 35 g fat, 26 g saturated fat, 4 g monounsaturated fat, 3 g polyunsaturated fat, 64 mg cholesterol, 6 g carbohydrate, 6 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein, 823 mg potassium, 336 mg phosphorous, 255 mg sodium, 86 mg magnesium
69% FAT | 26% PROTEIN | 5% CARBOHYDRATE