Truffle Keto Cheesecake (Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Grain-Free) - Original
2 h 20 mins
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (100 g)
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 7 ounces raw macadamia nuts, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- 4 Tbsp. raw cacao butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 ounces baking chocolate, melted
- 40 drops liquid stevia (to taste)
- 10 Tbsp. erythritol, powdered (130 g)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder (50g)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottom only of a 7″ cheesecake pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Mix well to form a dough. The dough should be slightly wet and hold together when pinched. If not, add melted oil by teaspoon.
- Press dough tightly into the bottom of the lined pan. Poke with a fork to make small holes. Transfer to the oven par-bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- While crust is cooling, make the filling. In a high powered blender, add the cheesecake filling ingredients. Blend on high speed until you achieve a smooth, uniform consistency. (The “soup” setting is great for this!)
- Scrape filling into par-baked crust. Tap on the counter to remove air bubbles. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set – about 8 hours. Alternately, freeze for 2-3 hours, then defrost before cutting.
- Once set, run a butter knife around the outside edge, then unlatch the spring form. If frozen, defrost before cutting. Serve with fresh whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings or cinnamon, if desired.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
245 calories, 25 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 10 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g NET carbs, 8 g sugar alcohols, 2 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein,190 mg potassium, 101 mg phosphorous, 39 mg sodium, 65 mg magnesium
90% FAT | 6% PROTEIN | 4% CARBOHYDRATE