Instant Pot Egg Bites - Bacon Cheddar
- 6 large pastured eggs
- 4 ounces organic cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup organic cottage cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Add 2 cups water to the Instant Pot. Place rack in bottom. Grease Egg Bite mold with avocado oil.
- In a high-powered blender, add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Distribute bacon evenly among wells of egg bite mold. Pour the egg mixture into the wells of the Egg Bite mold, filling ¾ full.
- Top with a flat plate or bacon press (Note: We do NOT recommend using the plastic top as this will leach chemicals into your egg bites).
- Close and lock the lid. Set to Steam. Adjust time to 8 minutes.
- When time is up, remove the mold from the Instant Pot.
- Gently scoop out the egg bites with a spoon and serve.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
Nutrition Information Per Serving
240 calories, 20 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 7 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 252 mg cholesterol, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 14 g protein, 129 mg potassium, 236 mg phosphorous, 342 mg sodium, 14 mg magnesium
74% FAT | 24% PROTEIN | 2% CARBOHYDRATE