Instant Pot Egg Bites - Simple Cheddar
- 6 large pastured eggs
- 4 ounces organic cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup organic cottage cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Add 2 cups water to the Instant Pot. Place rack in bottom. Grease Egg Bite mold with avocado oil.
- In a high-powered blender, add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream and cheddar cheese.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour the egg mixture into the wells of the Egg Bite mold, filling ¾ full.
- Top with a flat plate or a bacon press (Note: We do NOT recommend using the plastic top as this will leach chemicals into your egg bites).
- Close and lock the lid. Set to Steam. Adjust time to 8 minutes.
- When time is up, remove the mold from Instant Pot.
- Gently scoop out egg bites with a spoon.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
210 calories, 18 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 6 g monounsaturated fat,
1 g polyunsaturated fat, 246 mg cholesterol, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g NET carbs,
0 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 12 g protein, 100 mg potassium,
209 mg phosphorous, 225 mg sodium, 12 mg magnesium
75% FAT | 23% PROTEIN | 2% CARBOHYDRATE