Rich & Creamy Instant Pot Almond Milk (in 20 Minutes!) - Original
- 1 cup raw organic almonds
- 5 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt (optional, to taste)
- 10 drops stevia extract (optional, to taste)
- Add 1 cup almonds and 1 cup water to the Instant Pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Set pressure to HIGH and time to 1 minute.
- When time is up, do a quick or natural release.
- Strain almonds and rinse well under cold water.
- Transfer rinsed almonds to high-powered blender. Add 4 cups water.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes. Add optional ingredients and blend for 20 seconds.
- Set nut milk bag over large bowl. Pour almond milk through bag, squeezing to get all liquid extracted.
- Transfer to a quart-sized Mason jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.