Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork - Original
1 h 40 mins
1 h 50 mins
- 1 4lb. pastured pork shoulder
- 1 Tbsp. organic chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups organic chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- Heat coconut oil in pressure cooker vessel on SAUTE.
- Cut pork into slices roughly 2 inches thick.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, mustard powder and salt.
- Rub spice mix over all sides of pork, coating well.
- Add pork chunks to pressure cooker pot and brown on each side.
- Add chicken stock and vinegar to cooker and lock.
- Cook on HIGH for 100 minutes.
- Let pressure release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release for remaining pressure.
- Serve with low-glycemic barbeque sauce.