The BEST Paleo Brownies (Egg-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Low-Sugar and KETO – Updated) - Keto
- 6 Tbsp. erythritol
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia extract (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 ounce Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Maranatha Organic Raw Almond Butter-No Salt (Creamy)
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 10 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. grass-fed gelatin
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line the bottom of an 8-by-8 pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, add the water and sprinkle over the gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes. Add almond butter, vanilla, stevia and melted chocolate. Mix well using a hand-held mixer.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan. Top with chocolate chips and walnuts, if using.
- Transfer to oven and bake 30-35 minutes or until edges pull away and center is set. If you like your brownies fudgy and moist inside, remove when center is still “smooshy”, at about 30 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely, then slice into squares.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
Nutrition Information Per Serving
202 calories, 18 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 10 g monounsaturated fat, 4 g polyunsaturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g NET carbs, 9 g sugar alcohols, 2 g sugar, 6 g fiber, 7 g protein, 76 mg potassium, 41 mg phosphorous, 137 mg sodium, 28 mg magnesium
80 % FAT | 14 % PROTEIN | 6% CARBOHYDRATE