The BEST Paleo Brownies (Egg-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Low-Sugar and KETO – Updated) - Paleo
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup natural cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup creamy almond butter, sunflower seed butter or macadamia nut butter Get a FREE 16 oz. jar of Justin’s Classic Almond Butter from Thrive now!
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. grass-fed gelatin
- 2 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Organic Palm Sugar (Coconut Sugar)
- 4 Tbsp. Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Zero (Erythritol)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 10 Tbsp. filtered water
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line the bottom of an 8-by-8 pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, coconut sugar, erythritol, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, add the water and sprinkle over the gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes. Add almond butter (or “nut” butter of choice), vanilla, stevia and melted chocolate. Mix well using a hand-held mixer.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Transfer to oven and bake 30-35 minutes or until edges pull away and center is set. If you like your brownies fudgy and moist inside, remove when center is still “smooshy”, at about 30 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely, then slice into squares.
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
Nutrition Information Per Serving
125 calories, 10 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 6 g monounsaturated fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 10 g carbohydrate, 5 g NET carbs, 3 g sugar alcohols, 3 g sugar, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein, 163 mg potassium, 105 mg phosphorous, 81 mg sodium, 55 mg magnesium
75% FAT | 9% PROTEIN | 17% CARBOHYDRATE