Fall-Off-The-Bone Pressure Cooker Chicken (in 30 Minutes!) - Original
- 1 whole – 4lb. organic chicken
- 1 Tbsp. [b]Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Get a 15 oz. jar FREE from Thrive Market now!
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cups Pacific Organic Bone Broth (Chicken)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub seasoning over outside of bird.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker to shimmering. Add chicken, breast side down and cook 6-7 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and add broth, lemon juice and garlic cloves.
- Lock pressure cooker lid and set for 25 minutes on high.
- Let the pressure cooker release naturally.
- Remove from pressure cooker and let stand for 5 minutes before carving.