Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Indian Spice - Original
1 h 10 mins
- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. organic cumin
- 1 Tbsp. organic garlic powder
- 2 tsp. organic turmeric
- 2 Tbsp. organic chili powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. organic lime juice + 1 tsp. zest
- 1/4 cups organic coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. organic black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a small baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower, removing the woody stem and green leaves.
- In a wide medium bowl, combine the coconut milk with the salt, pepper, spices, lime zest and juice.
- Holding the cauliflower by its base, dunk the cauliflower into the bowl, using your hands to coat the entire head.
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and roast 40 minutes, or until exterior is dry to the touch.
- Let the cauliflower cool slightly, then slice into wedges.