Fat-Burning Paleo Focaccia Bread - Original
- 7 Tbsp. Let’s Do Organic Creamed Coconut
- 4 Tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. organic dried basil
- 10 small organic olives, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 5 large pastured eggs
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 5 pieces Mediterranean Organic Sundried Tomatoes
- Soften creamed coconut by placing packet in a bowl of warm water. Work with your hands to create a pourable consistency.
- Preheat oven to 300 F and lightly grease a 9” round cake pan (preferably stoneware).
- Add eggs, melted coconut oil, creamed coconut, sea salt and baking soda to a blender. Blend until very smooth (no lumps!).
- Pour batter into a medium mixing bowl and fold in herbs and olives.
- Pour into greased pan. Top with sliced sun-dried tomatoes.
- Transfer to oven and bake 40-50 minutes until golden brown and firm.
- Serve with a dipping oil made with high quality organic extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic and herbs, to taste
Nutrition & Macronutrient Ratio
Nutrition Information Per Serving
145 calories, 13 g fat, 11 g saturated fat, 2 g monounsaturated fat, 0.3 g polyunsaturated fat, 66 mg cholesterol, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g NET carbs, 0 g sugar alcohols, 1 g sugar, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein, 26 mg potassium, 32 mg phosphorous, 226 mg sodium, 2 mg magnesium
89 % FAT | 6 % PROTEIN | 5% CARBOHYDRATE