Paleo Pancakes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free) - Original
- 1/2 c. organic coconut milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 6 large pastured eggs
- 8 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 10 drops SweetLeaf® SteviaClear Liquid Stevia
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar
- 2 tsp. organic cinnamon
- First, make coconut buttermilk. Combine coconut milk and apple cider vinegar. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Blend “coconut buttermilk”, eggs and coconut nectar together in a blender or mixer until well- combined.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for five minutes.
- Heat a safe, non-stick griddle (preferably enameled cast-iron) to medium heat. Pour batter into pan to make pancakes (silver dollar-sized work best). Cook about 1 minute per side; flip. Continue making batches.
- Serve with a simple sauce made from organic frozen blueberries or my Antioxidant Super-Syrup.