Lamb Burgers with Kalamata Olives and Mint Gremolata - Original
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried organic oregano
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 whole organic lemon, juice and zest
- 8 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1/3 c. kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds grass-fed ground lamb
- First, prepare gremolata by combining mint, parsley, garlic, lemon juice and zest. Set aside.
- Prepare grill or grill pan to medium-high or use Flavorwave (preferred method).
- In a large bowl, combine the lamb, olives, salt, pepper and oregano. Form patties that are ½ inch thick. Cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes per side if using grill/grill pan, or 6-8 minutes total at 350 degrees F in Flavorwave, or until desired doneness.
- Serve with gremolata.