German One Pan Pancakes (Grain Free, Gluten Free) - Original
- 4 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 c. almond meal
- 1/4 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 12 large pastured eggs, beaten
- 1 c. fresh shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Put the coconut oil in an 11×13 baking dish and put in the oven for about 5 minutes, until melted.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour into the hot pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the center is cracked and the sides are pulling away from the pan.
- Slice and serve warm with fresh fruit or pure maple syrup.