Fat-Burning Paleo Buttermilk Pancakes (Dairy Free, Gluten Free) - Original
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Coconut Buttermilk
- 6 pastured eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Secret Coconut Nectar
- 8-10 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Clear Liquid Stevia (to taste)
- Blend coconut buttermilk, eggs and coconut nectar together in a blender or mixer until well- combined.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for five minutes.
- Heat a safe, non-stick griddle (preferably enameled cast-iron) to medium heat. Pour batter into pan to make pancakes (silver dollar-sized work best). Cook about 1 minute per side; flip. Continue making batches.
- Serve with a pat of Kerrygold Butter and a simple sauce made from organic frozen blueberries or my low-glycemic Antioxidant Super-Syrup