Homemade Waffle Cones (Sugar Free)
- ½ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Navitas Naturals Original Raw Chia Seeds
- 4 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- 2 large large egg whites
- 4 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp. Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Zero
- 0.125 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Xanthan Gum
- 10 drops SweetLeaf® SteviaClear Liquid Stevia
- ¼ c. brown rice flour
- Preheat a waffle maker or waffle cone maker.
- In a small bowl combine brown rice flour, tapioca starch, and xanthan gum. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add salt and one tablespoon powdered erythritol. Beat on high to combine. Gradually add remaining powdered erythritol, vanilla extract and stevia until stiff peaks form.
- Fold flour mixture and melted coconut oil into egg whites.
- Cook batter according to waffle maker instructions.
- When waffle is ready, gently lift off the press with a spatula. Place on a clean flat towel. Use a cone shaper tool to roll the cookie into a cone (NOTE: Make sure to pinch the bottom so ice cream doesn’t drip out)
- To cool, place cone upright in a tall glass.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
799.48 kcal Calories, 59.19 mg Calcium, 60.67 g Carbohydrate, 0 mg Cholesterol, 59.46 g Total Fat, 5.04 g Fiber, 1.58 mg Iron, 51.74 mg Magnesium 224.69 mg Potassium, 11.55 g Protein,13.2 mcg Selenium, 113.21 mg Sodium, 1.06 g Sugars, 0.99 mg Zinc, 48.66g Saturated fat, 0 trans Fat, 3.65 g Monounsaturated fats, 1.4 g Polyunsaturated fats, 0 IU Vitamin A, 0.29 mg Vitamin B6, 0.06 mcg Vitamin B12, 1.2 mg Vitamin C, 0 IU Vitamin D, 0.52 Vitamin E, 0.28 mcg Vitamin K, 8.96 mcg Folate,0.18 mg Vitamin B1(Thiamin),2.58 mg Vitamin B3(Niacin),0.32 mg Vitamin B2(Riboflavin), 0 mcg Lycopene, 0 mcg Lutein and Zeaxanthin, 0.02 g ALA, 0 g EPA, 0 gDHA,143.14 mg Phosphorous, 1.6 mg Manganese, 0 mcg Alpha carotene, 0 mcg Beta carotene, 0 mcg Beta cryptoxanthin, 0 g Conjugated Linolenic Acid