At Healing Gourmet we believe that foods and nutrients are the best medicine.
That is why, unlike many other “health” companies, you will never see advertising for pharmaceutical drugs on the pages of our website.
If you are associated with a pharmaceutical company, please don’t even inquire about advertising. For all others, with products and services that you believe will nourish, enlighten, entertain, educate, enrich and inform the readers and members of the Healing Gourmet community, we would love to hear from you!
The following guidelines have been established to govern various aspects of Advertising on this site. For these purposes, "Advertising and Advertisements" shall include banner, badge, Contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions. These regulations govern issues such as acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by Healing Gourmet, the manner of display of Advertisements and Promotions, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from the Healing Gourmet Site. Healing Gourmet has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Healing Gourmet Site. Healing Gourmet may change this policy at any time by posting a revised policy to the Healing Gourmet Site.
- Healing Gourmet has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Healing Gourmet Site, and under no circumstances shall Healing Gourmet's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product(s) or service(s).
- Healing Gourmet will not accept Advertising that, in Healing Gourmet's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. Healing Gourmet will not permit at any time the placement of any Advertising for illegal or objectionable products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: pharmaceuticals, firearms, ammunition, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- Healing Gourmet recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. All Advertising content on the Healing Gourmet Site shall be clearly and unambiguously identified as such, and Healing Gourmet will not run any Advertising on the Healing Gourmet Site that is not so identified.
- Healing Gourmet reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the Healing Gourmet Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation. Healing Gourmet also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on the Healing Gourmet Site.
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies.